Thursday, October 4, 2007

Sore Throat After Drinking Alcohol



Advertising is often an important mirror on society, because there are no compromises in advertising: it is aimed only and only to sell, sell, sell, or things closely related as to improve its image "(and therefore buy) . Looking

old advertising, or compared to the new, you can learn many things, many subtleties that otherwise the story is not handed down.

gain 5lbs. in one week! One in particular always makes me shoot the ball, because it shows us how we are evolving towards an increasingly stupid of people who are not able to understand the basic concepts of language and a civil community.

I'm talking about the motto of L'Oreal. Originally, the end of each spot, the model said "L'Oreal, because I'm worth . It is clear that the message was "Who uses our products is a cool, so if you use them you're cool." The idea was that those who watched the commercials would identified with the model: the model says, "because I'm worth", so if I use those products in my turn I can say the same thing.
short, a very simple concept, that asylum is not just a child can understand.

But, to my great disappointment, for some years have changed the motto "Because you are worth " . But what is disgusting? Sounds too badly. Now, those of L'Oreal or balls are abysmal (and I do not think) or have estimated that people were not smart enough to understand a concept so simple . They thought that they would feel offended or something from a model that sfotte, rather than identify with her. So now instead compliments the model to make free, to all , note, not only to those who use their products.

completely transformed the concept: you switch from a "use these products, so I'm cool "to" I'm cool, so I should use these products. "It is no longer a mechanism" look at me and see a little 'if it is the case of imitation, "but more" come on, you're all pussies in, use our products because, boh.

In summary, the L'Oreal did not judge their target smart enough to understand a simple concept yet so , and he did become totally direct, and idiotic.

0 comments:

Post a Comment