Like many others who have lived with enthusiasm the 80 that my heart would never be finished even if my head tells me it is normal and rightly so. Michael Jackson's death has saddened me, not only for the fact itself, but also for the nostalgia of all that was part of his period of greatest success.
Thriller I have never forgotten and I still am glad to review the video directed by Landis, and I always tried to remove from the mind that had gradually become Jackson through the years. And then he wound up with easy (incredibly easy because it can) that bizarre Frankenstein modern and now even the diehard fans were laughing to keep from crying.
In the face
bizarre and bleached was another thing that annoys me. Taking apart the obvious obsession about the color of his skin (and many other well-known), I saw us as the personification of constantly being proposed more and more kitsch aesthetics of the 80s. With fiction and serial number can change everything but the premise and succeed in reviving, but a similar process with people often leads to self-destruction.
Interpretations and flights of fancy aside, I really appreciate the music and the choreography of Michael Jackson and, to my mind it's over 50 years so I think that basically it was a kind of liberation for him. Now we can stop to laugh and rethink his career and not the creature in the world of folklore had become ridiculous. You can finally rest in peace free from Obsession Michael.
0 comments:
Post a Comment