To be honest or preordained gadgettame of the above only to have that Nozomu hanged to hang the Christmas tree next year ° °
I take this opportunity also to write the "Epitaph" not only of this year, the decade that is about to conclude.
It 's not been so' bad.
Ah, the past year and 'on the other hand was awful, but the rest of the decade saw the birth of a lot of interesting things in the culture and entertainment for Not to mention the fact that I have never liked the style of assessments "everything 'and that' just modern or past just sucks without appeal because 'only the period (add depending on your preference) was legendary. Rather
and what I do not 'like and still do not like increases and as' the tendency of people to be more and more 'negative response to the diminishing possibility' that offers to the world and Italy in particular.
Social scientists are scrambling to justify the emotional relationships in bits and pieces as the result of communication via the Internet or a natural human propensity to find relief, but that I see and 'humanity simply' lack of confidence that no longer wants to 'invest in anything. The irrelevant but it does not cost anything and can 'give the illusion of being part of something, but like all illusions just leaves a bad taste in your mouth when you turn off the screen or ends a conversation on the most' and not with a that person probably will not hear 'never again'.
I do not have resolutions for the coming year, I keep only the determination not to be overly insoffrente every time I find you 'in front of people completely desensitized to everything.
As I hope is the next decade? Perfectly normal, but with less people who behave inexplicable as balls bounce depressed. Utopia is not it strange? ° °
Apart from anything else, good ^ ^ 2010
0 comments:
Post a Comment