Saturday, May 5, 2007

Blue Dots Where The Positive Line Should Be

rotflmaRIo / GO WITH BEER

I never liked the proverb "No news, good news" , in fact I own your ass is power.

Nevertheless, it is that will have some news to tell you: I plan so much that I often make bad index and middle fingers of his right hand, and also I had to switch to an ergonomic mouse salcazzo.

Just to give you some random notiziuola:

  • would end the idea of the alpha stage of the game in May, to begin the first playtesting in June - but do not promise anything, and give details in due course
  • visits the counter has reached 6k, while page views of adsense are 50k
  • advertising for all! (all angloparlanti, at least)

  • games of Duck Tales NES are pretty cool overall, I've recently rediscovered


the title of the post is due to the following embed:


0 comments:

Post a Comment