Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Autism And Driver's Licence

Saving Faile

slept. Scratch, scratch hear a strange noise, unknown. I slept. But again with the bottom of my unconscious feel a strange sound. I slept. But nails, feet, or something, he continued to scratch somewhere.

Sleeping, I think there is a dog in the house. My aunt's dog. Ok had no reason to be there, there, in the kitchen, but this was the most reasonable thing that I had come to mind. Only now, hours later, I realize that I rather thought the rabbit when I was in Florence, when escaped from his detention area would wake me up biting sheets. However

decide which is the case to stand up and understand where I'm noise. It does not come from the kitchen. It comes from - uh - out? I open the window to check EEK! Between the windows and the shutters had been trapped a .. a .. Well ok it's a bird .. However horrible color, color from insect, I do not like the color. But the shape is nice, seems proud, rapacious beak, I decide who is a hawk.

mmm A hawk who is sleeping or dying in a strange position. Lying on side, head, neck crooked, leaning on a wall, one leg hanging by a piece of the window. Ok not a good description, we say that the key thing to know and that moved very little, a bit banged 'eyes, and above all, is head was bent in an unnatural way.

Well, what shall I do? It might be sleeping so much, when to have a broken neck and asking for help. I think about who to call, I would not touch, if you are badly I could make things worse. Partially does / did the parrots, bird, therefore, is the best person I know, but it is not enough. WWF! Vo on the site, but Bo does not convince me. It gives me the impression they do not want to be called. Search on Google a veterinarian, I find the number as close to my house, I call it.

a girl who answers when I hear people say "bird" I says "LIPU! It shoots an address ( very close to my house, 170 meters tuttocitta.it seconds). He was about to hang up when I can extort even phone number. Calling.

Voicemail bla bla bla we are open until 1200 (it was 1130) and reopen at bla bla bla bla calls to the 347 ... Calling.

I answered a guy, I talk to him, he asks me what kind it is, I repeat that it's a salcazzide "but the bill bo haw." A k is a swallow. Aaaaah Swifts, I spoke gianma and I said it was stupid what kind crashing for no reason against its windows. I imagined them much more ugly, very large type crows, chickens deformed dwarf flying I digress. However beautiful the dwarf flying, come on.

"Bo will stay asleep." And the neck but strange. "Then leave it there an hour, and if he went out by itself take it with a spatula (it has very strong legs), put it in a box, and bring it home, so I'm there until 6." K.

Oooh how nice I did my duty and I can not so much, because I must get back to sleep. Well well.

time 10 minutes and feel of new scratch-_-'I knew is wrong here and is calling me. Stellina. I want to control, but I do not see well because it was in the corner, open it to peek EEK me find him. It was there that he walked, ISI, quiet, close the window. Vo a moment in the bathroom. I'll be back, and has already flown away. Hmmm. I wanted to see him take off, but oh well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment