Fonso has linked a very interesting article republic.
will report here the main part, or title and subtitle, as well as I did not dare venture:
Avril Lavigne gets a manga so
from the stage bursts into comics
Outbox for De Agostini a comic book starring the
the Canadian pop star. That signature also wrote the screenplay
(1)
"Avril Lavigne gets a manga"
WTF. Why become a manga , and not a comic? I do not understand that you are Japanese or the De Agostini.
(2)
"as the stage bursts into comics"
Wait. I thought you said that it became a manga? Here someone has learned the concept of evil synonymous.
Manga Japanese comic = Comic
(singular, beast, foreign terms are constant in Italian!) = American comics
The phrase thus becomes "Avril Lavigne becomes a Japanese comic book, so the stage erupts in American comics."
by WTF lol.
(3)
"That signature also wrote the screenplay"
Oh. We hope to be a porno. No, seriously, I do not have the ability to write anything more complicated than a porn. It is a porn, right? I guess I have to look at the rest of the article.
(4)
"DA PopStar a cartoon is a short step. Especially if the icon in question is the former child prodigy punk Avril Lavigne now 23 years old. "
Child prodigy? Punk? Okay not prevailed. Ah, before" now "there was a comma.
" That sounds like a character from the strip, accomplices face from eternal child and the decidedly bizarre wardrobe .
But who wrote the article I am, I was a child?
"But now it's official: Avril has become a manga in a miniseries of two volumes devoted to it. And it became even a manga author, since the machines behind the series is Camilla D'Errico, emerging talent of the alternative scene of American comics. "
So let's recap. A Canadian pseudo-writes a comic strip, which will drawn by an author expert in Italian American comics, and published by a publisher always Italian. Manga, eh?
(5)
"[...] As Courtney, Lavigne also preferred to appear as "manga", "
here puts it in quotes, perhaps, is understanding, let's give him time.
"the most popular form of comics,"
please?
"born in Japan but spread all over the world."
sigh.
(6)
"The series, published in Italy by De Agostini, make5wishes.com is titled,"
this can not be real. "Make5wishes.com? It is a title ?? sigh.
"and tells the story of the little Hana, a teenager with difficulties integrating that Avril Lavigne has her only friend, as imaginary. A girl problem, in short, as understood from the opening bars of ' work: "I'm not inviibile . Maybe. Solo, are not worthy of attention. "One evening, Hana comes across a mysterious website, make5wishes.com, which gives them the opportunity to make 5 wishes. And, of course, choose to meet Avril Hana, his rockstar favorite. "
I did not understand, is a pop star, a rock star, or is the child prodigy of punk? No, let us resolve, even these are not synonymous, eh. "Inviibile? No, seriously, let's write newspaper articles not even pass to the spellchecker? However we have a
manga about a girl emo. Hooray, it was just what she needed. Go ahead.
(7)
"The subject was suggested by the same Lavigne,"
I'm pretty sure that before talking about the script. I may be wrong, eh.
"that clearly meant to his fans. It makes no mystery."
but soft!
"I am very excited to see me turn into a comic book - said the presentation the American edition, for the types of Del Rey - I know that many of my fans are fans of manga, so I hope I read it. That is the subject I wrote it. "
Hey said it again! Subject! For the sake move a little 'mouse wheel and control the titoletto (or bean is called, I am not taking to know). Eeeeh yes, he spoke of his screenplay. And no, there are no excuses here, you can say you were forced to write an article on comics without having ever read one, but not to distinguish the subject and the screenplay is quite a burden. The bases, cazzu!
However, this person wrote it or had "suggested," as above?
"And only to them, the transformation in the manga, very likely, will also penetrate the Japanese market, tight production cut Western comics. "
sigh.
" That's why the rest of the production was entrusted to pencils dell'italocanadese D'Errico and writer Joshua Dysart. What succeeds in recreating the atmosphere of a series in Shojo Manga, the comic genre "sentimental." "
Mh-hm?
Among other things, simply in order to punish him, in Italian the names are written before the surname. Because I've written correct but the others have this reversed? Just to not leave anything open, eh .
"For the small Canadian singer-songwriter is, however, a nice jump. In five years, from the exit of Complicated hit that gave the green light to its phenomenon, has developed into an artist's leading global icon in American pop punk adolescents. "
But who is talking, rotfl?
What about , is stuff I should be encouraged to talk more often, newspapers and journalists. Ok it's like beating a retarded child for the sole purpose of stealing the ice cream, give us a lick, and then throw it away, but it's fun. And education. Hitting a child , I mean.
0 comments:
Post a Comment