Sunday, June 24, 2007

How To Cancel Us Visa Appointment

Ecstatic Blackboard

Hurrah! Hot, Summer !
want to go to Blackboard!

Because obviously there ever vo if not in the group, sappiatemi say who is interested, it is put, etc..

What I know:

group
Piacenza Piacenza, with great probability the group will be headed by Bonzo in week of August. Perhaps some members will stop a bit 'more (do not know whether before or after). At the moment I do not know the size of the group, but it is reasonable to assume that the house is occupied.
exception Fonso that is, I think for two to three weeks, but I do not know when .

group Genoese
the only thing I know is or that Dave or Lele or both have told me that at least some 'should be. I have no news yet of any of the others, let me know plis.

group Milan
know nothing. It is extremely likely that Wire fall, accompanied by random people, but when I do not know anything about dates or numbers, either on or if any of them is from me or not.

groups Sardinian and Florentine
I have yet to hear them all, and since they do not read the blog I have to remind me of Link.

just for the record, I ordered them in groups according to how much information I have at respect. Home should be free all summer except for maybe a week, flexible. For reasons that most of you know, now only people I know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment