Rosicrucian
A dream fantasy, surreal, and totally surreal levels Wonderland to speak.
I just remember at one point there were gnomine plowing large areas of land, in a kind of cloister great, doing fine furrows wide, deep and sorted.
Above all knew what they were doing, not plowed at random, looking for something they knew where to look.
Then suddenly, when I arrive, are in a hurry, and one of them begins to make a fast groove, narrow and crooked, to me, until the child is something hard.
With hands move a bit 'of land to see what it is, and suddenly I realize that is one of those stones, tombstones and inscriptions that were looking for. And I know that he knew there was one there, did not go to the event, went out with the method.
was a plaque, and the name was engraved "Rosencranz Petrone." So I think "cool, one of my ancestors was a Rosicrucian."
In other parts of the dream, I do not know whether or not related with this, I was around a strange provincial town, a little 'dark, a little' uninhabited, definitely looking a bit 'abandoned. Then other was in high school, but the banks had turned the wrong way, and look at the writings in the COUNTER (which were a bit 'strange) to find out if there was any of those done by us so many years ago. Then bo people, dialogues, strange things. I had
0 comments:
Post a Comment