to make this post a day or two ago, and now the memory is already starting to get weak.
an absurd dream.
I was in a private area, shared by several apartment buildings, those where there is a little 'green but with narrow concrete. I mean stuff I've seen only in Milan and surroundings. But it was not bad.
do not know if I was with someone, or what was going on, there were perhaps half of the chestnuts for some reason, some games, some mysterious atmosphere of the film.
The fact is that at some point there is controversy, from different windows, looks and runs people swearing at me or something.
I, struck by a brilliant brilliant inspiration, scream "selfish!"
And those of the palace, great!, I understand on the fly. They close all the shutters, and re-open with people yelling "selfish selfish."
gasatissimo I felt and I thought "Figaaaaata! Belin but that's cool that I've done, I'm done is fabulous, I have to talk about Lo'og!"
So I wake up, to post this happy event, and I realize that it was a dream: O
Well, after I did the same, of course.
0 comments:
Post a Comment