[Code Geass / Kuroshitsuji] Monsieur Red 1 / 2.
Series: Code Geass / Kuroshitsuji, namely: Suzaku and Lelouch in the shoes of two Victorian characters in this manga. \u0026lt;3
Rating: R (scene of an autopsy, Madness), angst (who has read the manga understand the fly). Disclaimers
: Kuroshitsuji belongs to its manga, Lelouch-Suzaku, Euphemia, Nunnally to CLAMP.
Notes: Idea balenatami head in an afternoon. I had to make the appropriate changes (I've come to love even more the original story), but all thoughts of Madame Red have been reported in the text. Obviously the historical and mythical, stereotyped, as in the manga. \u0026lt;3
Spoiler: Chapters 8 - 12 of Kuroshitsuji (at a guess). They are heavy, they reveal the reasons behind Jack The Ripper version of that manga.
Ps: For those who have not read Kuroshitsuji, Count Phantomhive I'm talking about here is not the boy, Ciel, which the butler in black at his side. Indeed these events in the manga are shown in a flashback, and we're talking about the father of Heaven. Instead of Heaven I had to put someone else, Code Geass.
---\u0026lt;---\u0026lt;
When I met him the first time I was 15.
Al sole i miei capelli vibravano dei toni più cupi del rosso, tra le ciocche mogano che mi piovevano lisce ai lati del viso. They were long the shoulder blades, kept constantly in order to be a tail down. I hated them.
I hated my red hair, which was for my father. I hated the red.
My sister, Euphemia, was suffering from asthma. I wanted to become a doctor soon, so that it can cure. I envied the color of Her hair, that of our mother. Euphemia was two years younger, the light of my eyes, ethereal and sunny at the same time, worried about me and my taciturn. I adored her.
As I saw him the first time I was 15.
I was a kid, he is a friend of my father, who hated, and through him I hated myself. But he was different. It was the first time someone close to my father I was not hateful.
Was it the way he look as if everything was fragile and precious, and that way he had to smile, as if no one else knew how to be kind in the world, if not him.
front of that 'man loses words. And myself.
love made me a prisoner before they had a name to name my jailer. I was unable to suspect the nature of the thrill, the thoughts that I was on him at night, when everything was silent.
When a boy is not man, and does not know how to channel the desire, and a proper name, an 'image and become the absolute destruction of the' soul and body, all intertwined 'height of the heart.
One day, we were alone for a few minutes, he looked at me and his eyes weighed on me as if I should die as soon as he finished speaking.
- Why do you keep your hair so long?
- Why am I not as good as my sister. Are red.
For me the world began and ended there.
- There is nothing shameful in being different from each other, is what makes you you! - Dicendomelo smiled, destroying all my defense, then continued as if I was a child - Lelouch's hair is really beautiful, just like the red color of the pistils of the lilies in bloom. You should believe more in yourself.
Me touched them at your fingertips.
As soon as I was alone, and in front of the mirror, I cut the fringe, leaving irregular above the line of Eyebrows: my eyes were shining in the mirror, a happiness unknown.
My eyes had no more veils. Falls were the defenses of 'childhood.
I began to love my red hair, which was for my father. I began to love the red.
I fell in love even more passionately for "the man".
I knew that we could never be together, and I did not care. One day I would inherit everything from my father, then we would be friends and business associates.
The next time, the waitress announced: 'My lord, the Count Phantomhive arrived'. Courses in the mirror, checked to be at my best, and he was happy where I went. I was dressed in red: the color that he liked, what I love him, I loved more than anything else, what was the symbol of my rebirth in his love. I was his.
My sister was beaming.
My sister was holding his arm.
My sister smiled at me.
- Lelouch Ah, you're here. I have a wonderful news for you ...
The man I loved more than anyone else would marry her sister whom I loved more than any other.
wore red, the color that I loved, to marry. My sister had a wedding dress white, slender as a lily. He was an 'absolute elegance, was at his side like an impenetrable tower.
I could not take my eyes off them, let their image be happy imprimesse indelibly in my soul. I suffered, but said nothing. I was not even aware of what was killing me.
smiled, joked, and the tears that stung my eyes every now and then, they were just moved. If the two people she loved most were happy, then I'd be.
So should have been.
a beautiful baby girl was born, I was the clutching, just came into the world. I envied my sister for woman had been able to marry "that 'man', clinging to him in the dark in an orgasm, keep her precious child in the womb for months, and then offer it.
shook daughter Euphemia and 'what' man 'in his arms, gently by cleaning your face. I said to my sister, who had his nose "that 'man' e. ..
I began to hate the red. Since then, I started going to parties that I hated more, dressed in the most fashionable and flamboyant, always red. I do not remember when it started, but people call me Monsieur took Red.
Participated Night revels and secrets of 'high society, in the form. I used to and I let my body would use: pleasure and pain I gave to my pride, indulging in acts of unbridled lust. There 'was erotic game before whom I tirassi back and enters the' elite of the society of sex, where they all pretend to be just automatons, dolls without a soul. The mask that he wore black lenses of glass. This did, to the other: my head was a mask with butterfly wings, and long red hair. Before
'dawn came home in a carriage alone.
Meanwhile studied. I managed to get that license that I earned the Doctor from complete anathema of my father.
I went to my sister's house, I played on his knees on the floor with my niece and her cousin, awaiting the return of "that 'man," who leaned on his wife and children, smiling like a cherub. They were kind to me, even though the care of "that 'man' was always shrouded in a veil of detachment. This helped me not make me illusion.
I watched them from afar.
My young sister and others, my lovely niece, were all people that I loved so much, that I could not have more.
But I've always felt inside of me, a consuming passion. I wondered if he had noticed it. Euphemia was totally all 'obscure. Almost ruined the whole first day that he and I found ourselves alone in the living room of his house. I could not keep quiet, I could not speak. My father had died, I was already factored in all respects. We were two equal at last.
talked about work. I gave the best answers, I had all the information, including what he thought of having to provide. I was amazed. Emotion on her face that lasted a while, but I caught that, used com 'I was studying his face, his gestures, the way his eyes seemed to change shades of green.
We were two murders and two rescuers, in our own way. I knew what are the Phantomhive: the dogs of the Queen, who do the dirty work to smooth wrinkles on the face of concern of His Majesty, acting in the silence, answering only to their absolute duty. The family was at his ring finger as a chain that binds him, invisible to his mission.
I was born a Count with a job, which she did scandal and drew eyes on my person, his already eccentric.
We were two dangerous men.
have never been able to understand him what he thought of me, beyond the polite facade, beyond the fact that I was a brother of his beloved wife el 'man who had made birth to their daughter.
Eventually, I married a girl I met at a party. He was in love with me, was so honest and pure. I was honest with her: "I love an 'other person', I said. She shook her head and smiling he said it did not matter.
Her hair was a red light, between a blonde and orange. I wanted to be a good husband for her, though I could not love her. She had, though not completely, and this was fine.
Crumbs are the food that you just a sweetheart.
I stopped even participate in clubs partying, not to humiliate her: the string beds, they always try first to his pleasure. I concentrated on home life and my work. She became pregnant. It was a good wife, took care of me, and part of me was really happy. The other, remained buried in silence, and felt that it was all wrong. Until one day I stayed with an excuse to work, she got into a cab to go to the party with her best friend, and an accident killed her, and with it my son eight months in her womb.
I wanted to be me to open up his body for autopsy by himself. In the room, the only sounds were my own and those of the pipes in the ceiling. Remove the child already formed, inert, wiped the blood, the rest in a white sheet.
My hands do not shaking, but the knife plunged into his body as the sense of guilt in my heart.
I was relieved. I could not lie to me. I was relieved that it happened.
my wife's body was cold and hard under his fingers, he had no signs, had one hit in the head. Her skin was immaculate except for the cuts of my tools. And I worked a long time, with precision, a clear mind.
I wondered how I could be so calm, and stitched her uterus, with a red thread.
I had no answers, I stopped asking myself the question.
continued to mend, with attention, I cleaned, I left in the hands of vestors, which would have been able to restore at least the semblance of life the corpse of both, with clothes and makeup. Rouge, dressed in white like the 'angel who was the baby in swaddling clothes and closed just as white as a butterfly boiled in' boiling water before they can be born.
I spent the night walking through the empty house, opening all the windows. The curtains were blown by the wind: they were ghosts who were trying to get in? What a funny thought ... They had better get out!
walking through the 'darkness.
The next day, in the afternoon, the funeral took place. I stood without shedding a tear. Euphemia was at my side, silent, weeping for me, murmuring words of kindness, believing you need them, believing that this could sweeten things up.
"That 'man' was not there.
squeezed the hands of my sister, looked into his eyes, thanked her, when all was finished. Forced her to go home, reassuring her. I had to insist on appealing to the thought of his daughter, and finally the 'I won.
I locked myself in the room, I dropped into boiling water, without pain, until it became cold, in contact with the skin reddened. I wore the red silk robe, I went to bed, falling asleep to 'moment. Since that night I had no memory of the dreams that I did, I just open my eyes, like a 'soul had a dead body every day I was, and at the same time someone else in me, instead of me.
business or for other noble common in health facilities. Praised me for my charity, I did not give the slightest weight to those voices.
Euphemia was to get me out of the rim and from work, inviting me to the tenth birthday of his daughter.
I did not want to go.
yielded.
While I was in the carriage, my mind was blank, just a dull throb, at the 'height of the heart that betrayed me in reliving something, even in pain, the thought of seeing "what' man."
I was so taken by what he crawled in closed rooms of the 'soul that I did not notice the strange color of the sky. The carriage stopped suddenly, startled I opened the door and jumped down.
The house was wrapped in the color that I hated.
That day, the 'Phantomhive entire family was murdered by someone.
The house was completely destroyed by fire.
The bodies of my sister and the man were in a horrible state.
There 'was no trace of the girl's.
lost everything I loved, everything disappeared in a place that I could not reach.
I was devastated.
And at the same time, I envied my sister had died with the man she loved.
as survivors I would have to bear the burden of going forward.
>--->---
Wee can dye by it, if not live by love.
- John Donne.
0 comments:
Post a Comment