[Code Geass / Kuroshitsuji] Monsieur Red 2 / 2
---\u0026lt;---\u0026lt;
worked.
I was still known as Red Monsieur, nor had I stopped wearing that color: only, I used the darker colors, those of arterial blood, which returns to the heart. I was so soaked that he seemed unable to take oxygen, which will become more and more dark, in the cardiovascular system of a dead man.
not attend social events, day or night.
They thought it was grief.
They were wrong.
I wanted to be perfect as a surgeon. I was the posting of a god, to function as before I had left go to parties at night. I was witty, I understood the elementary feelings of fear, hope, that bent the voice of patients and their loved ones: the emotions were just responded to that mechanisms more complex factors than those materials, I was eviscerating, manipulating the body with my art and soul with my intelligence. I believed in a god of life, and as such they turned to me. But I was still
Red Monsieur: I was forced to introduce into society the women looked at me, and hid the desire of their eyes with the chatter, people hate me for this, and at the same time, they, too, I wanted to.
dressed in red, they gave me the shameless.
Once behind the veil of a form could look at me naked, kneel at my feet begging to be flogged, I was now impenetrable.
My body belonged to a dead man.
My soul copulate with unclean thoughts even more pathetic that the amusements of the noble bored.
Sometimes, as a doctor, had come to me bitches who did not want the weight of their bastards. I had not thought worthy of a second before.
Now the face of the woman, her words, get me an infinite disgust. The workers, I had no way of knowing where he lived, found her calling on a night in my carriage.
Stool eating grape drink laudanum.
cut his throat, cut the uterus and left the corpse in the street.
I heard a laugh, come from above, and on top of a tower a creature dressed in white looking at me with yellow irises, lion.
wasted no time to wonder what had evoked.
had long scarlet hair, so that loads the dim light of night streets of London seemed to moss green, or bluish.
- I too was once like you. I just wanted to love, now I am a goddess of death. You're not only Lelouch, shake my hand. The
grabbed, held her to me.
became his accomplice. Distinction between good and evil, human and bestial, they were behind me: I was a god who gave their lives during the day, took it off at night. I was a man who had gone too far, and now courting death, and it was reciprocated.
She taught me everything there was to know, on the darkest recesses of the human soul. The depths of my twisted mental images are outlined in that they tended to sink into the earth, a perfect reminder of the alchemical symbols and mystery that I was interested in youth.
resumed reading. With the help of the goddess of death came to the heart of creation, where there is missing the last piece, only the last, and everything else disappears, becomes flesh.
meat.
Blood.
Viscera.
Heat.
I hated, hated, hated, hated, hated.
were children who did not want, then I would satisfy their wishes, tearing away at the same time, their bellies, their happiness, their lives.
I cut my hair, foul with blood made them short, over the shoulder.
Then one day my niece went missing. He lost an eye, did not allow me to review it.
Next to her there 'was a butler dressed in black.
The girl did not tell me anything.
His expression was distant and cold. The expression of "that ' man ".
I wanted to die. Because she had saved, and not 'what' man '? Why look at me that way, as if his eyes to know, tell me that I should not lift a finger to his daughter?
I had to kill her. How Phantomhive became the dog of the Queen, and was on my trail.
I played with her, watching her and to what extent that Butler would be pushed, convinced that he is elusive: how could a girl of twelve, little Nunnally, who was playing on my lap and always beats chess?
however, was the daughter of "that ' man ". He had even his melancholy: unlike him, was unable to hide it.
I had to kill her.
didn 't have done, and not weakness.
The goddess of death who was next to me could not support this betrayal, and has taken my life.
not know peace.
a god I'm a monster.
Make me a demon, so it can sink into the fire.
So I can continue to hate "What 'man' forever, burning at the memory of his smile and his eyes green and nice.
"Quell 'man,' which I love.
... Suzaku
>--->---
0 comments:
Post a Comment