Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Rubber Ducky Invitation Wording

So 'I am ready to face Lucca Comics & Games 2009

Oh, maybe not, but will survive 'even to this edition ° °

Saro' at the fair every day and this statement makes it a good idea of my whereabouts:)

recap: Every day I deal with the Lucca Cosplay Photo Tour .
On Thursday 'at 16.00 at the Japan Palace photo contest, presenting Photo & Lucca Cosplay 2009 . On Friday
'always present at 14.00 to the awarding of the Japan Palace Lucca Cosplay Movie & which I'm a juror.
And then the big one, or the official photos from the descent stage of the race Lucca Cosplay Saturday and Sunday. There

I can do is
Who wants to meet me let me know: either we beaks before or after the events I have listed a contact or step and let's find some rare moment of tranquility ':)

0 comments:

Post a Comment