yukikaze_ex @ 2009-10-16T03: 37:00
Being too focused on the job can 'create problems, as he discovered my coffee and that' remained the fire 40 minutes longer 'than necessary.
Sigh, I guess I'll have to 'continue for the rest of the night without caffeine, also because' it's a bit 'too cold to go to the bar ERG now.
strange day anyway.
Several hours ago I wrote to a former friend who can not hear for years for reasons not specified (which is 'strange because I usually have a fairly clear picture of what you can' have gone horribly wrong) and I had a strange feeling positive in doing so.
In all probability 'the mail perish' on the rock an address ever be controlled or simply read and left without response, and the rest 'is also pretty standard, but having written in the context of "I miss you" I was a bit' removed from the state I sleep when I thought about the matter.
In a TV show or a fictional story these are the typical narrative tricks that solve a situation, but in reality 'usually end up being "Message in a Bottle" that no one picks up, so that they could be considered a bit' of cynicism a waste of time.
Yet the fact that they can raise their souls, without producing any results and 'for once, a beautiful paradox.
0 comments:
Post a Comment