Friday, March 16, 2007

How Much Does It Cost To Rebuild A Bicycle

Svevish gùrméè

For some reason the 645 in the morning and I decided to do a blog post. But is not that the brain is active. Hmmmm. Perhaps it will activate each one.

IMAGE_00022.jpg
speak Swabian food. Now, I do not know the rest of Germany, but here, contrary to popular belief, the food is good. In photographs in you can see the famous white sausages , which are good, they know real food, not short like wudy we are down to us. These condensed essays pork, are then cooked in a nice soup strictly to drink from the cup (boh, I have given spoons, they arrange). The essays
ways to eat eat sausage sti (I just discovered some deadkey: alt + u umlaut, circumflex Alt + I) are basically two: (1) make them into little pieces and you put up with them in the soup, broth type Chinese chicken (not chicken but it's your dog run away from home last week), or (2) cut them off and put them on bread, you put on bread and even that optimism sweet mustard brown.
clicking on the photo to see another with more details but more blue, which is also a pretzels, and of course hefeweiße (alt + s on osx) .

IMAGE_00024.jpg
Here we are at the restaurant. Pardon the color but the handheld does not have flash, and I own laziness and I find it hard to fix it. In the upper right corner of the nice zuppettina salcazzo . I say this because I do not remember really what was inside, but I think I liked it. Bottom left a nice appetizer, FREE , too large for the dish that sheltered him. Seasoned with a good sauce, was quickly to even my dress pants. And the floor. And my shoe.
Top left a beer in a glass funny funny . I mean I do not remember much, it was a long time, if maybe she will pass Simona briefs. Ah, that day was my birthday, thanks :shy:.
IMAGE_00025.jpg
The photo on the right we see a heated Pitolli on which is placed a plate of mixed meat and stuff, including the legendary Cervellini funny name, which I call a good local dish similar to the crooked trofie , funny ravioli, another local dish, potatoes and other stuff. The meat was shit, but all the side dishes were very good, especially if served with sauces provided, Hmmmm.

Hence the theory that the modern German can not cook the meat, which is linked to the lack of napkins in bars . For us it is normal that there are many in the bar napkins to the public, it is normal to fuck, drink, eat, you clean. In Germany, no, it's a matter of culture and tradition . The ancient Germans were barbaric nomads used to being surrounded by game: dirt if you cleaned your nearest animal destined to become dinner for the evening. In doing so the flavor. That is why the meat does not know of anything: there is no more rude barbarian who rubs his beard on :( before cooking. (*)

IMAGE_00026.jpg
Something very funny is that the restaurants Germans, well, rotfl, if not finish the stuff, you put it into a container and you take her home. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: and is not considered dishonorable!
From there I learned that in the absence of the ancient warrior fat Swabian you clean your room before you know it you eat, soy sauce is a great alternative to flavor meat is tasteless. The
Cervellini of death continue to be good too heated, and in the absence the magic sauces the restaurant, you can use .. boh now I do not remember .. Hmmmm .. salcazzo, I have no idea. But it took me something.

IMAGE_00027.jpg
Important Note: here beers do not cost a shit . Indeed, all things in bars, restaurants, grocery stores, do not cost a shit. O well, maybe not a dick, but down compared to the prices are ridiculously low. Apart from the type of coffee or Japanese food.

Now, I had more shots of food, including falafel and perhaps type of sushi not remember exactly, but they are trapped nell'odiosissimo ™ handheld all in German that I was able to defeat even the most part of the time. Trapped in there there is also a video of Lo'oris opening the package Metroid Fusion.
Yes, I go on vacation, and I go to Mediaworld ( Mediamarkt here). Basically buyare for a keyboard, but to Argothia is still in good conditions. Yes, I have a German keyboard (paid about € 7 to 9), but use the set as the Italian. I also buyato Chiavinato a 2GB USB for 16 € (there were 10 € and from 1GB to 4GB to like 25 €). And then, well, special offer, Metroid Fusion for GBA to 5 (five) euro only. I bought it instantly. This game is very cool that sooner or later mastollerò .

(*) edit: remind me of the direction that the theory of animal-cloth was set to duet with the most gentle and Informissima Simon, who will be angry at the lack, and I will go to sleep in the garden.

0 comments:

Post a Comment