Thursday put the little tobacco left in the minimum of the map, 1 centimeter in cigarette smoke , so I understand that is the case to go and buy . A very perilous undertaking in a nation full of machines, but almost devoid of tobacconists. Yes, because you can find vending machines for cigarettes in every street, thrown there by chance, they are more numerous than the garbage cans, and to use them you have to put his license or identity card to prove you're not rookies. Chedduro.
Now, this region is totally full of villages and hamlets, interspersed with each other to pieces ...." Molise. I am now located in one of these little villages, in the world " Pfrondorf ," which reminds me so much Eta-Beta. The buses are nice, timely, big, never filled, and the machines to do the same tickets on board. Sure, but a ticket costs 1 € and 95 cazzu. I can not spend 4 euros more to buy a bag of tobacco from 4 euros to 50. So, "how to get there on foot?".
It's easy, just take the path, is very nice, and arriving at Lustnano. There is also a tobacco shop to supermarket.
- Simona
But undaunted I will continue, as the day before i was at home all the time to do some 'random motion does not hurt. While you are a photographer nice view (even if it was just before sunset better), and even a car parked near a sign on which was written it would be nice "hazard rate". Yes, because the rates here are eaten away. Type they like the pipes that are below or salcazzo.
decide at a table that does not want to die killed by a peasant armed with a shotgun, and go back, deciding to travel the long road to the car.
The road is long, it's hot, I left home at 10 and will have already passed half an hour, or at least it is in my head. Even the shadow of the path, uncertain proceed in a direction that I know are correct but I know even be too long to be crossed by human foot does not have training. I take the eye away from the concrete and I stop to gaze at the very large fields where lies somewhere in the famous trail lost.
I never thought before coming here, the endless fields of grass that I could have been pleased, but I really taste the breath here great pitched battles between armies in armor during the Middle Ages wonderful. And the journey continues.
continue walking in the middle of nowhere. I'm hot, I'm hungry, but it's beautiful. Medieval armies, clashing of clubs on armor plates. Maybe I'm losing his mind.
Basically Fucking 2 miles, walk way and oh well, some parts of the road began to recognize, however, signs and small hills, I've been there many times in the car. Like, I really like. will be hard to leave these lands so strange, so different from everything that I have always been surrounded.
When your hunger is prevalent, there began to emerge civilization. On the left a well-known village that looks like what I remember Lustnano, a road that I've never seen goes there, and I decided to take a shortcut that is all well and good. I am going to photograph it, but I leave little camera batteries. A decision to stop using the Kodak and install the AA batteries standard on new models? There is also a nice small streams, and crossing a nice old lady.
do not know if this is the place I'm looking for, or perhaps not quite, ok I admit, I once again lost. Small village in the suburbs, residential. House where they work, trucks parked with two shady-looking guys, and I decide that Albanians are dangerous. On the truck says " Removals Pasquale." Continuation sent in more or less random directions.
I do not know how, finally find the road again, and by noon I the supermarket. But not the tobacco shop. That is, there's something inside maybe also sells cigarettes, were it not open until 1630. Not good. I'll have to continue on foot to Tübingen, but I am a cool and I have to go ahead.
Italian Restaurant colored hot pink or light purple. Ignorable under normal conditions, it is interesting even now. Meanwhile, do me a favor and imagine this picture that I could not do: a beautiful tree in the center adorned with striking white flowers that cover it entirely, right and left two trees still dry and free of anything, and can be seen behind a house in Germany.
StuttgardStraße The bitch is, why is long and tedious and there is nothing. District Semi-university road path way. I do not know a bar is too crowded. First tobacco. We have a mission.
But I'm tired, I walk with difficulty, hunger is heavy, and now almost around in t-shirt. June which will be the one to the mall, where I can nicely use the bathroom. Wow, there is also a supermarket newsstand-salcazzo-tobacco-shop also sells the combo that I longed package Golden Virginia Green . Now we think about food.
For some reason, the mall has always put me in a crisis. I mean, the area. I go out there, there is the river, the geleateria, etc., but I do not know how to reach the very center, where there is the Rathaus, where there is (the now useless) tobacco shop. Where there's food. I go out there and lose myself , streets useless, ugly, not like those Pavetta of the inner city. But somehow I juggles, I understand that I must climb the hill instead of the viewer to walk around, and June in areas known. Kebab. HUGE. Here food costs very little.
What a pleasure to sit on the steps of a great German church , eating a kebab placating the powerful hunger, and then smoking a much needed cigarette. With very calm. I see people go. Around 15 is Now it's time to go back, but oops! Clearly back foot is no longer an option, but I did not change with me, so that I must find a way to buy your ticket before boarding. I find it easy to "the place near the bus stop, there is also a tobacco shop with an old woman differently Anglophone and try to make myself understood.
"No, you go to the bank." Sticazzi? Who knows what did understand. But I see no reason not to listen to her, I go to the bank, go to the door and ask for a bus ticket. The industry used it a bit 'and I produced it. ROTFL? ticket in the bank?
I find the bus stop, I can go home, tired, tired, to the 16/1630.
Even now I am very tired, I still have to pack up, sigh. See you soon. Be there to make my return in the Ligurian lands as painless as possible, come on. Why come back tomorrow (Monday). And I appreciated
post. 70 minutes just to edit photos, and about an hour and a half to write it. If you do not like you are a little 'shit, right?
0 comments:
Post a Comment