Vomit flavored dream of a broken orange
first confirm what many of you have already noticed: the server is down, tripped, and this because of the problems that telecom has salcazzo line. Hooray hooray for the nice read where users have no rights.
Yesterday I stuck in his mouth most disgusting thing ever experienced by me or anyone else. I know what you're thinking. It is not a part of the body. I walked down the street, around Tubingen, beautiful town that recalls the little villages in the mountains, All Casino German and downs Pavetta streets, beautiful architecture in the churches and a spectacular palace of the town. So that would walk the road alone, I missed the first corner, and I began to wander around at random. I was very disappointed not to have the camera, but make it up - at least one thing must be told immediately.
I can see one of those things there, we stick a coin, turn, and goes like a rubber ball, no? There. There are three, and one of them has nell'immaginina explanatory polyps fatal and very dangerous glacial cosmic beings. I do not I stop to read, do not check carefully, I just think "yes! I want!" and I put the 20 ¢. I open the thing, and disappointment comes out a kind of candy / salcazzo / cevingomma. I bring this thing into my mouth.
The taste is given to "Vomiting fizzy strawberry-flavored . But it's worse. Honestly, I remember the sensation of vomiting in his mouth, and this is much worse . Start the panic: I have to spit, I spit it out now! But I can not spit in the street, or get the gang of skinheads armed with Turkish cow that beats me. I find the sort of thing rumenta, I try to open it, but closed with a padlock . Panic panic schifoooo that! I ran into a garbage can finally working, I spit in his hand, and bam, finally discarded.
Ancient knights conquered great treasures struggling with less formidable foes. Last night I had dreams
Strambini. What I remember most clearly and is more isi to tell, is a procession of bad mmmm pots? Around a house. There was " Mister Orange", which is an orange fondamentlamente very tiny eyes, mouth and nose, and disproportionately long arms and legs. Mr. Orange did not agree, then take an egg evil hostage, threatens all that he would split his head, and leads him to crawl to the door. Type
comes the mother of the family is not happy, boh, and then instead of Mr. Orange the main character is a type, and instead of a jar holding a strange thing shines and probably radiative atomic, which is stolen from home. So the type run, and boh.
UPDATE: the telecoms have realized that the problem is caused by them, and they say that "solved by Saturday." We'll see ..
UPDATE 2 (03/10/2007): as you noted the telecoms are the children of Pope Joan and it will burn in hell with all suffering great pain, discomfort and terrible despair. However, I have planned two posts and a series of posts: (1) things I bought, (2) Swabian food, food and wine, (3) uanderful photos with important stories of explanation. Obviously if people are not interested, I will not post anything ..
0 comments:
Post a Comment