Thursday, June 14, 2007

Movie Invite Template

Dirty Bastard gray

Tonight is a funny thing happened. Oh well, not so strange, actually. Buffin, gone.

I'm going to play soccer with a group of economy, my first pseudo-sports activities in years, and in the locker room check Ugo .

Desert falcon (Atari 2600) screenshot Before elementary not attended many other children, and Hugh was one of the few, I do not have great memories of the time (my memory is funny, who knows me knows ), and memory of Hugh his birthday.
I remember somebody gave him a video game for the atari or something like that, that was a sort of arcade game with a bo ship that fired the things in the desert or something. I think it was called Falcon Salcazzo , now I find it hard to look for. I perhaps I had given him Trick-Track (so called?), Recollection of having bought it for someone but I am not sure it was for him.

Edit: incredible, I remember! Considering that even I played and I saw only a few minutes, it's really amazing how it affected me. It was "Desert Falcon .

Super Offroad (screenshot di Fandango) Then, inter alia, also remember two things about Fulvio, my cousin.
One is that for some reason when we went to our grandmother used to play fill them with water pots do not know why, but it was fun.

But it's more interesting when we were at Serra, and we spent an evening playing Super Offroad in a bar. This game is legendary. We were both very busy, and when we went to sleep, I heard him talking in his sleep , very pissed off: 'Dirty Bastard gray! " . He was referring to the gray car, which is always controlled by the computer, and a bit 'more of the other crap.

Well, that's made my monthly post, I know that place very recently, sorry but as you know I have to create astromondi for the good of humanity and for mine.
For the record, I would have at least three Swabian post (with photos and stories about absurd) to be done, but will have to wait.

0 comments:

Post a Comment