Friday, February 23, 2007

Can I Get Hpv From Waxing

Where were we rimascinque times, yes? Pixelated images on paper. Ecce homo homini

Genoa Brignole station Today I tried to buy an international ticket. Eventually I succeeded, but it was absolutely non-trivial task, which would transform any person who does not hold peace of the Buddha in a raging lunatic, and eager to eat their brains and others.
which also tells me that if one eats the brain does not feel bad because they do not own touch in there. I really do not want to do the test, and are a bit 'embarrassed at the idea.

ATM 6
I was with Pellyons and a friend with no nickname so I can not mention, they took their ticket counters at the event after his tail, and then I slipped I
"You can do international business?"
"Eh, you should go to the door 4, but see"
(a few minutes of negotiations)
"No, no, go to the door shines 4"
"k"

ATM 4
I tail. It is important to note that I make the tail.
"Should I make a ticket for Horb, Germany"
"mmmh"
"mh?"
"Let's see ..."
Crush random keys and imitating a monkey. No not really happen but it would be nice.
"No, I can not, you have to go over the counter 8"
But. .. But no, Lorenzo, not thinking. You are in a station, you've worked, you know how it works. Not a stupid soldier Gallico crushed by the Romans. Quiet, and do as they say.
"Ok"

ATM 8
Hey
the door 8 is closed! Let 7, by.

ATM 7
I once again the tail. The door is slow, and a chick is complaining that the door is slow, because there is another chick that are trying to do something for some time. The tail moves. The chick who complained is a bit 'casino and is in danger of missing the train, but it is interesting. Here comes my turn.
"Horb, Germany"
"Hmmm"
"..."
"is that you should go for this one at the counter"
I'm not kidding. It really happened. I am a very patient person.
"I have sent from 6 to 4, 4 and they sent me here"
"Ah. You have not enabled .. I'm going to ask for a moment." Skip
not too long.
"Follow me beyond"
It makes me a sign through the glass, we head next door 1.
speak at a safe distance with a guy that probably was the shift manager. I explained politely (not true) I need to know exactly what train to take, because they find it hard to calculate. He invites me to go to customer support.

Customer
Again queue. Not too much, but it is the fourth time in line to do the same thing. It is not pretty.
manage to find the train, yes, here it works fine, I have no complaints, no. I think. I mean, aside from the railroad fat that I hear "April 30, 1945, a great loss for humanity" . Not exact words, the concept was. I just spoke of Mussolini. Instead he spoke of Hitler. Even in Germany the trains arrived on time? Here we come again, I know, eh. Just to point out.

ATM 8
Oh, he thinks, have just opened and there is no queue. Can we make the ticket. In ten minutes or so, I'd say. Oh, yes, because the door was not enabled and the way he went after the Zurich to do "there." And the lady in line behind me moved to the next row, stealing the way to a man, rightly angry. Also wanted to be right. Mah

least gave me a discount for \u0026lt;26 years.

0 comments:

Post a Comment