Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Paris Kennedy Full Vids

The smoke clouds the storm, the storm dispersed the smoke, roast wet is not good

It's fun to shoot the red cross . They fall easily, one by one, pum pum pum, then run fast towards them, their band rips them apart, and you keep them as trophies. That's what makes those of "The Black Arrow ," a group of soldiers as a hobby, not affiliated with anyone who sneak on a whim in the middle of battles, whose sole purpose is this. As if it were a hunting . Funny and dangerous. Stupid maybe. But it takes skill, great ability to get involved in a war and do something disturbing with respect to both sides. That is why they are so few, and that is why, well, do not exist.

are yet another figment of my mind diverted, exit out for some reason not well defined, more vague association of ideas, here there is no association, there is only a free mind to shoot shit, and the means to express them. because nobody likes to roast wet, it's a bit 'suck, not good. He knows ... boh, roast wet.

logo de Le freccie nere Before I came to mind title. I was smoking, hence the smoke. The storm did not know how it slipped, and well, the roast is natural. So I decided that regardless of I should write something with this title, and this is the result. I could write a story about the black arrow. Should I . Maybe I will. However, the logo is cool: a white arrow on a black background. The fact that the arrow itself is not black is a plus point, something that gives to think, suggests, creates doubt and makes people talk.

During the Second World War in Europe between axis and allies, there was a kind of tacit agreement more than one thing among gentlemen, a mechanism for mutual benefit . Vaguely akin to the Cold War arms race, not shooting the doctors. The Japanese prime objective but considered them, were one of their main targets, were considered dangerous. Thus, after a short time, those who fought against the Japs no longer wore the band that distinguished them. Two completely different mentality, and both make sense in their own way.

is interesting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment