Lupis in fabula rasa
Truth or Freedom?
is a question of speculation, mind you, a bit 'utopian if we . But it is an important question. Those who prefer to have the truth at the risk of silencing voices as possible right? Those who prefer to give all the freedom possible, the cost of being inundated by a tidal wave of bullshit and falsehood?
I have a strong sense of honor, justice, and for me the truth is essential. They are ideally dictatorial, and I see democracy as nothing but a dictatorship of the majority - but still a dictatorship is always , disguised as "good for everyone." Obviously it is a failure in this aspect, since on average I believe that few people are happy that the previous government, say a dozen years.
So this "democracy" only works if the governors are good and try to do good instead of taking advantage ... but oh, not the dictatorial regimes are different, the principle is the same: if the dictator is "enlightened", great, otherwise, very bad.
And then I wonder how did the concept of dozen. To whom it may be occurred to me that it is useful to measure things in multiples of 12? We do not have 12 fingers, do not count in base 12, there is no natural 12 in any area of our lives, and even 12-sided die is one of those used less frequently. Ok packs of eggs are from 6, but I think it is a case or not?
change the subject, talking about the blog. The blog, you know, it is merely an expression of ego author to the world Internet users of its readers. And, as much as a paper publication in the print run is to give meaningful data regarding the success, the best way to measure interest in a blog is the feedback, the quantity and quality of feedback received . If a number of my post can get a dozen comments galvanized me, and go forward, if two posts in a row does not get any, I stop it in time inteterminato .........
0 comments:
Post a Comment