Sunday, February 25, 2007

My Right Upper Leg Hurts

Apples, oranges and dust

I nimbly towards orange Argothia up, my mac. The entire keyboard is covered with orange liquid into large pieces, no sugar added, but already has her sticky.

now in intensive care, where it will probably a few hours, waiting to be defibrillated and led, hopefully, back to life. All

nervous relatives waiting for the outcome of the iBook, which is still in danger list.

PS: until I get a new mac, I will use as little as possible is icq msn is because "Adium> all". I am always on gTalk, if you have not already, abbiatelo!

UPDATE!
The good news is that it turns on and seems to work.
The bad news is that it is inconceivable to use it without having to remove and clean, because many keys are absolutely spot-on, sticky, and more when they press out the smell of orange.

0 comments:

Post a Comment