Thursday night I inflated an indispensable with beer and Ballantines with Ema, and went to sleep for 3 or just before. At about 8 am I called to ask me if I wanted Moses to go to work "now," task: move files and sort of insurance. Well, it's a bit 'I'm looking for work, I found a way to get up and go on the spot.
So I worked there on Friday and Saturday, in the end I was very tired, also because reorder twenty-four thousand practices is not a relaxing job. But the nice thing is that it is pointless , all of the archive, kept a quantity of paper for idiots bureaucratic reasons, completely unnecessary, costly indeed. Why of course, are all available in the database, and of course if one uses leggersela, did not try to be sure the archive, but if you print a copy . Yet, if I understand it, are by law obliged to keep a paper file (why?), And all the old practices that we have put in more than 80 boxes ordered, will end up in a remote warehouse, never to be more open by anyone as long as they are not directly sent through the shredder. Madness. However
arrives on Saturday night, I ran home to get ready, take your car and head to board, turn the heating , and I am a friend of mine to take to take me to his birthday dinner. The next day (today) I wake up cold and I find that in fact I was not able to use the heating
Today I have been to the cinema to Rapallo, to see an interesting documentary about fruit flies . Stra-recommended to all. But now lodatemi and offer me the gift of your girlfriends, sisters and cousins.
0 comments:
Post a Comment