D In all honesty the first things I saw the wing of Tim Burton (the makeup of Johnny Depp as the Mad Hatter and Bonham Carter as the Red Queen-heads), I made a bad impression. Given the effect I decided to stay there until the movie, even without the trailer to avoid feeding the negativity. However, even before the vision, I imagined a parlarne in negativo o con sufficienza e invece quel pregiudizio si è smontato rapidamente con lo scorrere del film.
La storia è una sequel di sorta dei libri, con riferimento particolare a Attraverso lo Specchio . Come ci si poteva aspettare l’estetica è rivista in modo piuttosto radicale dal punto di vista di Tim Burton, al punto che si potrebbe considerare l’intero film come un rollercoaster da parco a tema nella sua mente. A patto di accettare alcuni aspetti più grotteschi del solito è veramente facile lasciarsi trasportare dalla follia del tutto (notevoli i cambi di prospettiva e di proporzioni per disorientare lo spettatore) , senza contare i dialoghi fluidi e ben scritti.
Even in the transition to CG Burton scenarios reminiscent of the ghostly dioramas, while the idea of a classic fantasy world based on a revised version in almost post-apocalyptic, you can find some similarities with the films of the 80s Back in OZ. Beyond the technical realization of the characters are very well defined and balanced in their role in history. Stand of course the Mad Hatter (who is not, however, as the overwhelming hype suggests) and the Cat and I found fantastic even the White Queen Performed by Anne Hathaway. The latter can be described as a white solid darkettona with gestures and mannerisms by Morticia Addams Family. I was sorry not even the character of Alice, Mia Wasikowska (with a name like that is incredibly Australia) looks like a youthful version of Gwyneth Paltrow.
If the parties are fantastic excellent contrast those in the real world are less effective, especially in the final, but it must be said that a closure of sorts is needed even more crazy in the movie. However I can imagine that many of the freedom narrative genius to the purists will not go to the books. Alice is not exactly a name in only one thing nor the style of American McGee's Alice , but the radical reinterpretation is still on many fronts. That said I hope that anyone reading these lines is not a purist and will be able to enjoy the film because it's worth it XD
Overall I really liked it although I hope to see soon in a completely original film by Tim Burton.
PS
The 3D in this film is completely optional. Do not mind, but does not go beyond a slight improvement in image depth and occasional (and typical) gimmick of the elements that seem to cater to the viewer.
0 comments:
Post a Comment