'remember how many years I felt relieved to see me from the night of the Oscars. It just was not interesting to see awards spread more 'or less at random, with the only unknown of whether the guys always nominated and never winning are able to take home the statuette.
This year, several factors have made the event interesting, since the competition between Avatar and The Hurt Locker that has monopolized the evening ending with the consolidation of the good result of Precious. The latter, with two Oscars in assets, should have won at last, a decent distribution in Italy.
Cameron got trolled XD
In the great challenge of the night I held for Bigelow and, as a fan, I'd be out of more 'than satisfied. Of course, I would have liked that the Academy had noticed her at the time of Strange Days, but you can 'have everything in life · °
Basically The Hurt Locker won everything related to the finesse "while Avatar rightly won awards at the front of the" brute force "of special effects. A scenario only relatively predictable because 'the list of nominations could lead to several plausible scenarios. The
sfidona between Cameron and Bigelow has overshadowed almost everything else (the exceptions are Up who won for best animated film and the already 'mentioned Precious ) and made grotesquely irrelevant the awards for best actor and actress. I do not know if it 'was the psychological effect on the derby, but I seem escrociantemente long and boring. If nothing else, there 'always the effect lol Bullock for you and' caught in the same year is the Golden Raspberry for worst actress and the Oscar for best
XD I'm going from memory, but I do not think has ever happened first ^ ^;
Among the things I mention in particular I liked the tribute to James Taylor to disappear from the entertainment world last (;_;) year.
Picturesque but the homage to the horror genre, which contained clips from both classic and super trashoni hallucinatory as Leprechaun XD
probably will not be 'was the night of the Oscars more' beautiful of all time, but certainly I it was funny and exciting in its own way;
0 comments:
Post a Comment