Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Is Aveeno Good For Tattoos

[Code Geass] Eyes Wide Shut

Series: Code Geass .
Author: I .
Pairing: Surprise (but nothing Suzalulu)!
Rating: PG. Disclaimers
: Alas are not mine, not income or money or fame from their tenancy, only joy!

---\u0026lt;---\u0026lt;>--->---


Dusk. The sun is dying and did not give up arms to make a horizon that does not belong to him anymore, already immersed in the shadows. Blinds, just manages to hit, but then the eye gets used and is easy to look so curious and superficial.

The colors in the room are genuine, despite the artificial lights are off now see very little.

I've been looking everywhere for college, and there you are. Porto hands on hips, defying the columns of bright light that stand between me and the great marble desk, where you sit. You're looking out, his cheek resting on the fingers closed, head tilted to one side only.

on the table, a book, a pen in a notebook marked by your writing, which I know are quick and elegant. And your glasses, round rimless lenses, folded and affected by a red dot.

'm suddenly jealous. Anyone could enter, and find purpose in your thoughts. You disappeared, at least you could close the door here.

Thins eyes, crossing his arms.

not use a respectful tone.

Not me, not you.

- you said that I was not the only one to know about your myopia?

You, son of the Emperor, smiling, sharp.

- you said you were not the only one to know myself find the time? I

, noble, feel the blood andarmi cheeks.

The sun finally disappears, a wind more intense taxes differs slightly open, turned the pages of the book and closes it. I can only glimpse.

I realize now that even in total darkness, I see you I'll always Schneizel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment