Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Real People Inserting Tampons
Even before the end of the campaign I thought scribbling something on a personal basis on the subject. I do so in elections and ended with quite clear.
The highly charged emotional issue due to the listings? Irrelevant.
whole campaign? Useless, especially because all we talked about except the programs and candidates.
The results are simply a continuation mathematics Circulation began after the collapse of the Prodi government. There is already talk of further settling of scores in PD, while Grillo and 'managed to carve out a new space for another small army of egomaniac with the truth in his pocket. Ultimately, it is absolutely normal that in a country of small and big egomaniac aspire to govern or govern people of the same stuff.
The battle is not against a political class, but against a fossilized mentality that is common throughout the nation and, of course, do not you fight it divides into many football fans in a race Who cries more. If this does not happen even if Berlusconi (character that I find unconscionable, especially in recent times) came out from the political scene probably would not change anything, despite what many think. I'm neither pessimistic nor optimistic, but I am conscious of being rolled up his sleeves tied to a rock called Italy, which has as one big honor to contain most of the people who are dear to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment